3/25/07

You know that sayin...

Kids are great...as long as ya can give them back..well tannis im gonna steal your brats when your not lookin..cause damn there cute...used to be.... kids didnt like me...but this little terd couldnt stop gigglin tonite...so either i had something on my face or Vaughn just thought i was funny...im thinkin and hopin i was just so funny he couldnt help himself..lol.




Then there are these cuties...why do they have to be so cute..almost makes one want a few...did ya hear me...ALMOST...when i need a good dose of motherhood Tannis just leaves me for a few hours with them and then im good for a bit...all of my friends have kids and im the only one without...kinda wish i had one..but then i snap outta it...lol
Anyways ladies with kids..i raise my glass and cheers ya....winks..

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

he was laughing cuz there was a bat in the cave but we didnt want to tell you, baaahaaahaa! Just jokin, he loves ya. And hey, kids can make ya kinda "shaggy" or shaggin can make kids you know how it goes

Anonymous said...

k- that was from tannis- accidentally used yer name tee hee