3/12/07

Edson boys are from Red Deer...




So i went to party with my girls this weekend...and i met a boy...yes a real boy...his name is Jean-Luc...little french guy from Red Deer..of all places to meet a nice boy...he works in Edson...but now hes off to Ardrie...hes comin to see me for a drink or two...not as sexy as my Jeff from Kamloops..but id like to get to know him better...Well see where it goes I guess.
I guess my ass was asked for by a certain someone. ..we wont name names. SHE SAYS...hey you keepin it PG or something...K fine...check it out ..You like it...i know you do..ha ha...pervert. Love ya Girlie


And as for my bad girls in Edson..hey next time you guys come here and party...all the men will be in Edson..but hey well make the most of it...See ya soom girls...Love ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey where is the picture I saw of Butt? Keeping it pg? Riiiight

Anonymous said...

fu, the pic I saw had a PINK THONG in it!!!!