3/8/07

Why why why....

Why do I drink...lol...i had a blast but man my head hurts today...I was in a mood yesterday and I felt screw the hole world and all the people that make me angry...im going to get hammered....As if Laura wasnt reading my mind...she calls me and says...he lady its payday...i wanna get hammerd...GAME ON...we went to the Zone...played lots of pool and drank our faces off...Hey it was only 1 dollar highballs...so 10 bucks got me primed...then we decided that were gonna go to the rippers....what the hell was I thinkin...had a blast regardless....and met some really nice boys...HA HA...when it was time to shut er down it was around 230...everyone was gone...i guess noone could keep up...too tired...to hammered...i wasnt done dancin yet...kinda like when i was in mexico..but i kept my clothes on this time...ha ha..went and gave my roomie shit..cause he said sure ill come get you..ill be there...thanks buddy...oh well momma got home and i was Pisssssed!

SO i got up around noon and i was still drunk..had to get my car before they towed it...good thing it was still there when i got there..cause it would have costed a fourtune to get it outta towing...
so I came home and passed out and got up around 330...felt like a million bucks..ha ha...i wish...So now i gotta go suffer thru work...i hope noone orders tequila...cause man thats enough to make me throw up a little in my mouth...(takin a break from that bad asssss sheeet)....And Jeff...im not in love...its called lust baby...LUST...big hugs!

No comments: