3/5/07

Mexico Rocked...























NO PUN INTENDED....he he...Tannis and I had the best time of our lives....Met lots of people..and partied our asses off... Most memorable time would have to be The Foam Party.


I met Jeff there (the guy in the post below) and I cant get him off my mind...I told myself i would meet the man of my dreams ...but i had to travel to find him... gonna see where it goes..and if it doesnt go anywhere...then ill have the memories for the rest of my life. Man that boy changed me....inside and out. Before I left ...i was a mean cold hearted bitch that hated all men...and thought they werent worthy of anything....but my eyes are open and i see now that maybe there not so bad. expeccaily the hard body boys. Winks.


My new favorite song is Dirty Dancin'....by the Black Eyed Peas. listen to it...i think there singin about me...ha ha..


My new nickname is Jorge' which if you pronounce it...whorehey...i wasnt a whore...but i chose my boys carefully....they had have nice man titties and big arms...and hard asses...and eyes i couldnt say no to.....


I also know that men DO cheat on there ladies...like the guy i met from Calgary...he was the typical...i asked him for his number and he said he had a girlfriend....but he didnt say no to takin my number...NICE JASON..thats his name. I think Jasons have lots in common....winks.

lets talk about TEQUILA...it makes you take your clothes off....and yes theres an actual song. HA HA too much tequila in jeanette makes her do crazy things....well just leave it at that.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

leave it at that? aaaawww. Tequila didn't make my clothes fall off, bummer. maybe I didnt drink enough.tee hee. good luck with your boy. Don't give Jasons a bad name I think I knew one once that was nice...that was in kindergarten!

Renee said...

Tequila...gin....booze in general makes a gals clothes fall off...ah well such is life..sure is a hell of a lot of fun!!! Great pics girlie!