3/15/07

Its thursday...

Well another thursday is upon us..and hey its just another day..im gonna step outta the box and make dinner...yes theres a first for everything right...ive decided that im tired of drive thru..and im makin bbq jerk chicken..mmm...spicy meat for my mouth...I wish I had a hottie to make it for so ill just make it for my roommate..


Took a look at Tannis's blog and she decided to put a hot pic of us when we were stuck in the 80's....sweet pic there hun...and hey good thing we grew outta that sexy big bar hair...If ya go to Edson..theres a few chicks there that still do there hair like that..and wear there acid wash skin tight jeans and high top runners..Tassle jean jackets..ha ha i say..One rule i have..always look in the mirror when ya leave the house...NO MATTER WHAT....


Gotta work tonite..wish i could say i was lookin forward to it..but not really...Hey cheap pricks..if ya want my good service..i dont expect a tip..i would appreiciate it....HINT HINT.


Still smilin..and Its Tannis's big 33RD birthday tomorrow..and its ladies nite..put on your dancin shoes and well go have some fun...No tequila for me ...he he


Still Smilin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whew!j had me scared for a sec!!! Yes, I am wearing a boob shirt and I have a drink spilled on one of my boobs but at least i remembered to shave my armpits and this isn't a half bad pic! Thanks J, oh and for letting everyone know how OLD I am getting...bag!

Renee said...

Ah the joys of the 80's and the awful rooster tail bangs...gag...great pic you got there of Tan...thanks for the heads up on her birthday!!!