3/9/07

Still smiling....

Well im heading out for the weekend...gotta do some damage control with my sista's...AKA gettin floor lickin drunk...K seriously..check me in to rehab...ha ha...welcome to the life of no responsibiltys....All my friends are settled down and have babies...then theres me...no kids..no man...some people would be jealous... the only thing theres to be jealuos of..is that i get to sleep in and come and go as i please....other than that....not missin much..

....my mission is to find me a hunny to wake up to and maybe ill let him knock me up...maybe i need to settle down...maybe tannis is right...maybe im going thru mid life crisis...kinda..but not really..i like my life..but it missing something...mr tall dark and hot as hell...

You know that saying scorned woman syndrom...well it truely exists...I dated this guy that broke my heart into millions of tiny peices...jerk..and all i ever wanted was for him to say sorry..but did i get it...NO...and i never will. hes too mucha man for that..or so he thinks...im tired of the way he tries to make me feel...he brings out someone i dont really like...angry and bitter...I hope you have a wonderful life mr...cause one day..i hope the girl you fall in love with is named Karma...and she treats you like the way you treated me. Like Shit.

So this weekend is my time to think about who i want to be when i grow up..if that ever happends...and come back to Red Deer with a new out look on my life. New beginings...and good times regardless..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know a couple people who met up with our little friend Karma... it was not a pretty sight. SOmething about the fetal position and crying...