1/30/09

Hmmmm.....Who shit on my week?

So i really had a shitty week...work sucked...the assholes that frequent the place certainly did a good job at pissing me off. Manners need to be used more....it takes 2 seconds to say thank you...im not your bitch...then i come home and a certain guy i know comes by to see his kids..hes not the most pleasant guy to be around...whenever hes in the room i just feel my skin crawling. I dont hate people...but i surely hate him..Like seriously do ya need to have that much hate in your body you just cant find something nice to say? Jerkoff! Guys that make my friends sad....fuck you.! who do you think you are...ok im not prejuduce....not a big fan of a few indians....there ignorant..rude...look down on ya like your a peice of shit...up yours! Waking up with a headache...why..what the fucks up with that...

This no sex in the morning thing...come on...what guy doesnt like morning sex...
Jacksons drinkin like a fish...dont you know your limits...lol I dont mind driving your car...its a tight ride....i cant say anything bad about my guy..cause hes a sweetheart....were getting closer...and i feel some major feelings towards him. im just keeping it to myself right now cause i dont want him to think im moving too fast...i cleaned his whole house the other day(cause hes got alot of cats...the cat hair is too much) and when he came home he was shocked...he told me that for his whole dating career hes never once dated a girl like me. he calls me his genuine beauty! that makes me smile....and give me warm fuzzies! I just like seeing him happy..he deserves that!

Hopefully your week went better than mine.....

1 comment:

Renee said...

Well girl..as long as I have no more car fuck ups...or men behaving badly...my week will be looking up...lol....People have to realize in the customer service industry..how you treat others is the type of service you are going to get....Now just wish my boss would figure that one out too...lol Luvs ya! See you next weekend!!!