1/16/09

FUCK YOU FRIDAY!

Well....it is friday and we all know what that means....FUCK YOU FRIDAY...but today instead of ranting...im gonna just say it...cause i have nothing to be mad about today..im in kinda half love with Jackson...I dont have to work till Wendesday...and its my besties birthday today. So were gonna get all pretty and go to a house party...not any ordinary house party..oh no...its a sex toy party too...girl can never have too many friends under her bed if ya catch my drift...lol.

The past few weeks ive been so happy. Jackson is such a sweetheart. Hes going thru a nasty divorce but thru it all hes been nothing but kind to me. We have alot of good times...and just taking it day by day. He doesnt understand how i still stick around with all his bullshit makes him pissy. I told him when theres something wonderful standing in front of you dont let it go...im not a quitter and i said i see good times ahead so why walk away? I always tend to get myself into situations that are not normal..and this is one of them. If ya cant see me at my worst you dont deserve my best..that saying is so true. So far i havent really seen anything that scares me and he is a wonderful caring guy...and with all his crap going on in his life i cant just walk away from that...so ill see where this goes...ill keep ya posted.

Tannis went to Booster Juice yesterday and saw two hot guys ...shes like yeah Jeanette there so hot...then they kissed. Mwahaha...there gay....Poor girl...i wish she could find a normal guy that treats her good...she deserves it...Maybe ill try to pimp her out ....JK tannis...you will find him or he will find you...just wait for it...you know that saying..all good things come to those who wait!
Love you!

Peace out! and im still smiling....

2 comments:

Renee said...

good things also come to those who aren't looking or who aren't waiting for it.....it's true!

Anonymous said...

eew...I just puked in my mouth...her I am looking for a good fuck you friday rant..and what do I get? Jeanette all in love and I can imagine those disney songbirds singing around your head and shit! Ha ha...oh well at least one of us has found the one...please remember to be sick to your stomache with hap"penis" for me when I find my prince....(insert music here) some-daaaay my prince willll coooome...