1/2/09

FUCK YOU FRIDAY!


So were gettin pretty to go out...its new years....We all had a good time...
Tannis dont hate me cause i put this pic on...but its fuck you friday!

Jackson and i ....and tannis and I...were a good lookin bunch...
I was TOLD to update. Im not in the mood....so bite my left tit..
(i love you NA-NA).
FUCK YOU FRIDAY

Guys are retards...there fucken mental..there "I want you one day...then i dont want you the next"...good to know people can just turn there feelings off and on....I really like Jackson...but its complicated and i dont even want to get into it...i just feel fucked over somehow. Whatever...Plenty of fish in the sea i say...haha...idiot!

No matter how nice you are to these guys they just fucken use and abuse...fuck ya then chuck ya...my mother told me thats what i should do to men...im gonna take her advice...oh yes im a man hater once again.

Tannis and i are planning on going on a well deserved trip...i think the sooner the better.! we need to go have some single fun somewhere...and just so you know girl my bags can be packed in 20 minutes...bikini and sunscreen thats all i need!

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

how about fuck you right back and pack your bags for tuesday cuz I need to get the rock outta here!

Jeanette said...

I was posting as you but its me tannis ha ha\

Renee said...

Hey can I be in on the Fuck You Friday too? sigh.....fuck this weather and fuck those stupid men...mine included...and fuck stupid cold viruses that beer can't seem to cure...oh and fuck New Years hangovers they suck....speaking of fuck...I need one of them too....sigh....k this is the way I see it...us 3 need to hook up and move to a tropical island somewhere....and have milano men feeding us margaritas at our every beck and call....u down ladies?