1/7/09

Happy bday to me....

Jackson and i are in lust with each other...i love this picture..the way hes looking at me when i talk...like hes actually listening..mwhwhaa
Tannis and i were kinda smashed at this point...the room was full of love and i just had to show her how much i love her...and you can tell how much she loves me by the hand on my ass...lol...jk.we both just love this pic. Im glad i have you in my life and im so happy to call you my best friend. I mean weve known each other for 34 years and we never fight..i can tell you anything...your kids are awesome..and i love you and them dearly.
I also love this picture...i mean look at those faces...its like there both saying CHEESE! Or.....there telling crest...look at our teeth..so white..lol
It was Pete and my Birthday...his friends are losers and didnt even bother to show him a good time...good thing we love you Pete...i like sharing my day with you..and well see you next year!
Now this cake is pretty...Tannis did a wiked job on all the detail. The guys really loved it as well..im starting to think guys are weird..this poor chocolate penis went around the room...and lewd gestures and comments were flying..haha...we did manage to get some pictures but were gonna hold onto them for blackmail porpouses...lol

No comments: