1/23/09

Fuck you....its friday!

So its that time again...where we all can rant and get some shit off our chests...i myself only have a few things that i need to rant about...

~my drivers side window....why ya gotta break right now...i cant drive without a smoke...
~Thieving staff...why ya gotta steal....your so fired today when i see you. Tee hee.
~Drunk sex....whiskey dick sucks....stop drinking already!
~THIS FUCKEN COLD WEATHER! go away already.

Thats it this week..Other than those small things im happy as a pig in shit...my bf(gonna call him that now) is such a sweetie....i like him so much and i hope this one works out. Hes sick right now...and you know when guys are sick its a dramatic event...make something so small into something HUGE. Hes lucky he's cute.

So ladies till next week...hope you all have a good fuck you friday!

1 comment:

Renee said...

hey...ff has a long list from me...until certain things changed...so my list shortened just a smidge...but I'm so upset my old car finally died...I'm having seperation issues lol