11/13/08

Shut the door already

I think i need to shut the door on a friendship...its unhealthy..heres the story....(this dates back to 2001) .I dated this guy for a year and a half...thinking we were in love..Well was i wrong..the whole time we dated he was cheating on me behind my back with this girl i know..i think i went temporarily insane. Im serious i went nuts...i wished them nothing but misery...i dont know who i hated more him or her...so a few years later after not talking to them..i got a call from her saying how sorry she was and how bad she felt...Boo fucking who...then me being so frickin forgiving...forgave her...lol...like what an idiot i am. Everyone that knows me asks me WTF. I just say lifes to short to be angry..which is true..,but then i think back and remember all the shit and hard times i had to deal with because of her i say fuck that shit. I went to visit her Saturday night...just to get outta town and have some fun...and i met this guy i talk to online...(sweetheart btw) we played pool and had some drinks...well she decided she was tired and went home...THANKS BY THE WAY! i came all that way to see her and she fucken left me there...so i thought screw it..im gonna have fun any ways ...the other 2 people we were with decided they were tired and went home...so it was just my guy friend and me...we went to this bar and had more drinks and conversation...Good times i say. So at this point we were a both on the drunk side...so we went back to Her house...passed out....woke up at 730 am to go pee...and she started freaking on me...why did you bring a stranger into our house...blah blah blah...i thought fuck you bitch ya left me at the bar with some strange guy.. and he was drunk...why ask for a DUI....After i gave her a peice of my mind... i said fuck it and drove home at 8 in the morning..i think i was half drunk...and it was super foggy. got home and passed out....but the thing i want her to know is that im tired of the way you treat people...the way you think is fucked...and all the hurt you caused me i say FUCK YOU! go to hell and dont come back. you and your preicious husband can both go fuck yourselves...im tired of you being all self rightcious... your nothing but a cheating whore that the only way to get ahead in life is to hurt people that get in your way...well right now i feel you need to hear how i feel and im offically slamming the door on this unhealthy relationship...what you did to me was not only rude and ignorant...but selfish and pathetic. Hope you the best outta life ...and may KARMA bite you two right in the ass!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Holy! I knew you were mad! just remind me not to get on your bad side! lol Have u talked to her since that day?

Renee said...

time to update girlie girl.......miss you!