11/7/08

Its Fuck you Friday! (WARNING LABEL) lol


can i have a fuck you friday? i just wanna say fuck you to Jaret...thanks for the 6 drunk dials last night....just so you know im not your driver take home booty call....if you want to hang out with me call at a decent hour. Had you called me and said hey im in town with my friends ..how about after your done work come pick me up i would have totally done that .......but NO! so i didnt answer any of his calls. i said screw you! gotta show him who's boss from the start so he doesnt pull that shit.

Fuck you to the "Brown Guy" that pissed on my car...you know how hard it is to get sand off your car? You wonder why us "white" people dont like you...cause you treat women like shit! Go back to your own counrty and treat your own bitches like shit! SO FUCK YOU!

Fuck you to the new bartender....i cant stand you....your annoying. I wanna fire your ass...but noone else is there to fill in. So im just gonna put up with you! Fuck!

Fuck you cheap pricks...just so you know when your in the service indusrty tips arent mandatory but we work hard to make sure your fricken happy....So there appriciated....and just so you know..everytime you dont tip your server...a puppy dies...

Fuck you Na Na for not coming down as expected...BOOOOOO!

So now thats off my chest i wanna say fuck me for being so bitchy.

See ya next friday!



Ok now thats out...feel so much better!

5 comments:

Renee said...

Fuck you too for not coming up to GP to visit me!!! and Fuck men in general!!! Both the ones I'm trying to get away from and the ones I want! lmao....and fuck this snow dammit!!!! oh go read my blog about my hates....LMAO!!! Have a Fuckin' nice day! Bottoms up bitch! whoot!

ps...I'm in on Nov 20th come hell or high water!

Jeanette said...

Fuck me for not going to GP I wish i had 48 hours in the day..and 9 days in a week too!....I also wanna add fuck you rick vooys for being so sweet and patient...i really dont wanna cheat on the BF but if you keep being so sweet amd sexy i might!
GRRRRRRR!!!!!

Jeanette said...

Tannis says fuck you for moving to GP...fuck you for living in a town thats got nothing to do...and fuck you for having a husband with money were jealous!LMFAO!!!!!

Renee said...

Tell Tannis fuck her for never updating her blog....and umm I have to work hard this next year in order to move back to RD....and fuck that! sigh....I miss you guys!!!!!! and fuck me my sushi supper is the bomb!!!! Just sayin!!!

Sam Freedom said...

Good stuff! Stop by my Fuck You Friday, sometime, on MySpace and get a load off your shoulders there, too.

Sam Freedom's Fuck You Friday 24!

It's ok if you hate men... it's all good there.

Cheers...!
Sam