2/6/09

Its fuck you friday yet again...


Well Manny...Tannis...and Shaun...those are some pretty birds...i love you all...
so now down to business...lets see what pissed me off this week.....
~Jackson! Yes the one that could do no wrong...... did something to really make me mad...he kicked me to the curb. Yes you read it. Apperantly he has anger issues and he deals with that with alcohol. (this is why the wife left) and i dont blame her at all..i give her a high five on that one actually...why stay in a marriage when all you feel is like your getting shit on...cause asshole cant deal with his problems. I thought the world of Jackson. We had so much fun together...we shared alot with each other...and im gonna miss him. I told him I would love to still be his friend...and he keeps telling me he needs to deal with his demons alone....So im thinkin ill be here if he wants to talk..but im not gonna go outta my way to care anymore. I was nothing but nice to the guy..and what do i get in return...SHIT ON! FUCK YOU!

So ive decided to make a party outta it...its Tomorrow night...were all getting drunk in a dress and partying like its new years eve! Oh yes...dressed to the nines....and then...were gonna get sloppy drunk(not me cause i dont do that)...mwhahaha PICTURES TO FOLLOW!

Peace out and just scream it once today FUCK YOU FRIDAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loud and proud...FUCK YOU FRIDAY! if religeous people didnt read my blog, I would totally have fuck you friday. loves ya ginny