2/26/09

Well Well Well.....

So i guess i should update ...been awhile....iv'e decided to get back with Jackson....he and i just clicked from the get go and i was dissapointed when he told me he wanted to try with his wife again...but im glad he wanted to at least try...i knew it wouldnt work. Ha! (my bad) so he called me up and asked me for forgiveness....and i thought why not. So we've been hanging out and getting to know each other again and its been great.! better than great actually...i can kiss him in public and show him affection and not care. We both just want to be happy ...so thats what were gonna do. I always seem to pick the hard to get ones....WTF is wrong with me..lol anyways its all good!

Im throwing Tannis a 35th Birthday party....thats right...35! mwhahaha...i hope she has fun and i really hope her friends show her how important she is! If not at least she will know I care! Im even gonna try my hand at a naughty cake...tee hee...it better turn out!

Were planning a trip at the end of march...but im so fucking broke i cant even afford to pay attention..haha...Perhaps ill win the lotto ...MWHAHAHAHA!

Well thats all thats been going on in my world...See you friday!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Your blog told my blog you updated! About time! I can't wait to see you girls and have a blast celebrating Tannis's birthday. If you need help with anything let me know...I'll be down the Friday nite