2/17/07

Wasnt it a party....

Well work was awesome....Friday nights are Scotch Doubles...and usually its lame and noone really shows up...well Lorrie Dawn...aka...LD decided to make it better...so she gets on the horn and calls everyone she knows with a heartbeat...well boring lame friday turned into a party. We put up ballons and threw some funky decorations on the tables put some snacks out...turned up the jukebox and we all had a killer time. I didnt feel like I was workin...pretty much knew everyone...made killer tips. Thank you so much LD. Love ya. Played some pool after work and kicked butt...my game is coming along ...and soon ill be a shark. I wish every nite was like that.
When everyone is happy and having fun...makes me feel good.

Still Smilin'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

save up those pennies you can buy me a free drink!