2/12/07

Happy Birthday!




Happy Birthday Jason, Sorry I forgot to say it First thing...Regardless...Have a good one!

I sit and wonder why does everyone take there bad days out on me...well maybe im just a sucker for punishment. Or maybe people like weighing me down with there bullshit. I think from here on out...its all about me..yes maybe i should be more self centered like some people think i am. Maybe im missing the big picture here. Is there more to life than everyones drama?

Im gonna find out!


...Tannis and I are going to Mexico ...Yeeehaw. Feb.23 to March 2nd. Remember what happends in Mexico...well id say stayes in mexico..but well have pics to show ya the awesome time we had....ha ha. One week to let loose and forget the hell we go thru ...CANT WAIT! can we leave now...ha ha

Ladies..dont let any man bring you down...there not worth the stress!

Still Smilin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whew, I am glad you kinda redeemed yourslef there, not trying to put you up in my shit and the mexico ticket is NON TRANSFERABLE. Glad you still loves me