2/27/07

Hump Day Hottie´s


Here is my Hottie of the week ladies...his name is Jim...hes from Kamloops...first night i met him...he tried dry hummping my leg...he was hammered....no...more like floor lickin drunk...i thought man this guy is sexy..but hes too hammered for my liking....then i met him when he was sober...oh boy ...he actually turned out to be a sweetheart....couldnt resist...and guess what the sun actaully shone outta his ass...no really...not fibbin...k...it didnt ...and momma had to bend the rules. I wont kiss and tell....so well just leave it at this guy knows how to smooth talk a lady...WiNKS











Yes...mexico is a great place....our hotle on the other hand isnt so great...they keep the drinks a flowing and that kinda makes the food taste better...um..not really...but hey its cheap to eat elsewhere ...so were not at the hotel much....were hammered here...actaully...weve been shmammered everyday....Tannis is a great travel companion...but i take too long deciding what to wear on my skinny ass....so ive learned that its too friggin windy to care...ha ha...hair only gets done at nite...and the hairstlye only last minutes.....




So ive came to a conclusion on my life...and Tannis and I have been friends way to long and i love this chick more than i love my sister...and i hurt her by withholding info from her...and being a crappy friend...So if i lose friends along the way because i dont want to be a bad friend to anyone...too bad for me I guess...not gonna do anything to jepordise my friendship with her for noone....Love ya girl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice elvis presly smile i have! what is that... i don´t know how to not smile that way, my face is all messed up, what do ya do

Renee said...

You guys are looking sniggered and as hot as hell...you're having a great time aren't you...sigh...I wanna go!!! Tannis sounds like she's a great friend and hey I likes her a lot and I haven't even met her in person yet!!!

By the way...fine hottie you got there...kiss away....hey come on over and check out my 12 hotties...yeah you heard right 12!!!! LMAO! Cheers! and drink lots for me!

Unknown said...

so in full agreement that he is hot, hot, hot!!! and kamloops you say?? that is where my hubby is from...wouldn't that be funny...LOL!!! glad to see you 2 having some goog old fashioned fun???*** ciao chicas!!