2/22/07

Leavin' on a jet plane...

And I dont want to ever come back.....but unfortatlly...i gotta...so sorry about your luck!!!

Leaving for Mazatlan, Mexico tonight after work...going with Tannis. Its a week to relax, get drunk and stupid...cause noone knows us..ha ha. Oh ya..and to get a tan and shop. Sometimes ya just need a break.

Advice i got from people i know...
  • be careful you might get kidnaped and be some crack whore..Like crack is the drug I use all the time or something.
  • Dont walk around at nite..Like i was born yesterday and im dumb or something...
  • I like this one the best...dont go home with strange guys... Why not..momma needs to get laid too..ha ha .

If i want to get laid ...I will...I make my own choices...but have standards. And the same rule applies there as it does here...THE SUN MUST SHINE OUTTA HIS ASS AND HIS NAME IS DWAYNE JOHNSON(aka..The Rock)....

Seriously. People must think im a hoochie and sleep with anyone and everyone...Note to all readers...im a good girl and i respect myself...i wasnt born yesterday...and I appreciate the advice...and i will take it..but realize im pretty smart and I wont do anything to put me or Tannis in danger.


So now...if i meet someone and we get married...lol...i wont be back. It was a pleasure knowing you and ill send ya the wedding pics. ha ha ha...K.... If you dont know me by now you know that would never happen cause im commitment phobic... Men suck ...

So Ill think of you when im slammin margarita's...and well see ya when i get back...love ya ..miss ya...hug ya...kiss ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah!WHAT SHE SAID!!! That goes double for me! I am only going to shop and tan...and tan and shop. And maybe have ONE margarita the whole time I am there....

Jeanette said...

Ya ...right....maybe one for each hand...per hour...who is she kidding!

Renee said...

Both your asses better be as black as The Rock's hair man...cuz my tan has faded and I'm so pissed off...so I have to envy somebody and it might as well be you two crazies....so get drunk...do a cheers to me the sorry bitch who can't be there witnessing you two being naughty...hell I wouldn't be watching I'd be right in there being drunk and obnoxious...lol enjoy your trip!!!!!!