2/7/07

Blog Shmog

New to blogger. So bare with me. I read my friend Tannis's blog and she makes it look easy. So im supposed to write my thoughts. Well my thoughts for today is I wish people would see life as a game..sometimes you win sometimes you lose. When the going gets tough..deal with it. Don't let other people make you feel like crap. Life is way to short and make the most of it. Clean out your closet and move on. Be true to yourself and smile.


Live with no Excuses and Love with no regrets.
Live...Love...Smile


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogging is so easy. Anyone can do it. It jst takes some dedication to keep it going once it is started.

Anonymous said...

hello girl! Is this a subliminal message?It is sometimes easier said than done to get rid of the naysayers
SOME of us are trying very hard to move on. Thanks for the head smack, I get it! Love ya!