2/8/07

There once was a girl named REGAN


When I met Regan..I knew we were gonna hit it off as friends. "So tell me Jeanette..have you ever had a anal orgasm". I had to do a double take and wonder "is this chick for real". Who says that when they meet someone... REGAN. Gotta love this chick.

We met at Westridge Cabinets in Red Deer. From 6am to 4pm it was everything from Kareokee to dancing..to jokes..to man bashing. We had a blast. Then she decides to get a better job. Which is awesome. Im proud of her. We had a blast last summer floating down the river. Pickin up strays on our way. Weve had our ups and downs..and thru it all i still love this crazy chick. I remember when I took her to Edson to party...well she didnt really have a good time...i can remember her saying.."I feel like a walking Vagina". If you been to Edson..you would understand where she is coming from..its 10 men to 1 women..and there all just out lookin for some jiggy jiggy. Boys will be Boys..thats just how it is.

Regan I promise ...no more Edson.

There will be more good times to come...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

being a walking vagina isn't all bad. Remember when she starts bitching about... I cant find a guy... you can remind her that once upon a time- the grass was greener and she was meaner! But I agree- Reegan is pee in your pants funny

Renee said...

Don't bring her to Whitecourt either...that's where I am....same thing...EEEEKKK! I've lived in Red Deer too...isn't there walking va=jay-jay's there too??? tee hee