5/19/07

Why cant people just be NORMAL????

...is that so much to ask? I met this guy..i thought he was something else..but turns out hes not that nice of a person...he thinks he is....and he may be...but i have yet to see it...granted everyone has there problems...but this guy has too many problems to even deal with himself..at the end of the day i decided I didnt want that anymore...sometimes i would rather just be alone than have to be weighed down with someone elses Bullshit. And let me tell ya...HOLY FUCK...All I can say is I hope he gets the help he needs and works out his hatred for his x GF's.
And hey if your reading this post...please stop calling my friends...we understand you just wanna talk..but calling 50 times in a hour is frickin redonculous...dont call me at work either..i dont need the stress...

So its Saturday and its a new day to be me...and unfortunattly i gotta work..BOOO....

Renee and Tannis ...you better not have drank all the Vodka Cosmo's cause i think im gonna come over there before work. It will make my day go by alot better than it did yesterday...I should have drank those 50 cajillion shots I was offered...hehe
And I need my Baby Vaughn fix...and i would love to come pick on the rest of the ones that can talk..hehe

No comments: