5/22/07

What the hell...

K..its 9am..and im up..some smart ass made the alarm for the whole building go off...and im thinkin what the hell ...guess sleepin in isnt in the cards today...i went to bed pretty early last nite anyway so i should get some shit done around the house...or after this blog writttin ill just hop back into bed and relax for a few hours...

I think ill call man candy up and go for a blade and some lunch...and then work later tonite..

Wednesday (hd) means 3.99 Belini's at Moxies are on my priority list for the day...already got a hot date..hehe..


Renee came up this weekend and she's a really cool chick...you can veiw her blog to see the pics..she calls me a nutbar to the core..i say we were cut from the same cloth.cause shes just as silly as me and Tannis....thats probably why we get along so good...

Went to Bran Ho's Sunday nite...only becuase every other place was dead...Rick..my buddy from the poolhall is in town and he was talkin about how much he loves to dance...so i called him up and said hey im on my way to come get ya..lets go shake some bon bon...and boy did we...got there and slammed 4 tequila and 2 beer...and then i was ready to shake my money maker..haha...danced all friggin nite...i barely kept up..sweated my ass off...thought i had a ride home..but i guess he fell asleep...doesnt matter though...I made Tannis come back and get us..hehe...the perks of driving my car to the bar...always get a ride home...Thanks Tannis...Loves ya!

Well I think im gonna go nap..hehe...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, I have a pic of you after the "four" (ten) tequila...may have to post that one on face book tee hee hee

Renee said...

Hey girl I admit it I'm just as fucked up as the rest of ya...lmao!! Would have loved to stay and go to Rimbey with you gals...but ya know I had to do a daughter's duty and see my mommy...hope to see ya again real soon!!!