5/30/07

Its hump day!

Guess what...i got no internet AGAIN....guess im gonna have to drool over Renee's hottie...or just find a real one...hehe.

Sometimes ya just gotta say ..What the fuck am I doing...i dont need a wake up call or anything..but theres this guy i know..hes a real sweetheart...as much as hes one ..i cant deal with all the stress he has...he says only a few more days ..weeks...but i know after the fact...its only gonna be the same...same old stories...and the stress i have from it..its just not worth my energy...i spend all my time trying to make him feel better about things..and at the same time..im forgetting what i want from life...i dont want to have to try to make things work..make someone else feel good...I want it to come naturally...but its not ..so ive decided as much as a sweetheart he is...i cant stress myself over it. Move the frick on i say...and hey if he wants a friend i can be that...but thats all im willing to give.

So on the same note...work is going alright...the beer goggles have been used 3 times this week.....jesus...but hey ..its all good...no harm no foul.

Summer is coming and you know what that means....road trips...havent decided where yet..but i feel one coming on...my friend Alisa wants me to go see her in Vancouver...and he on my way..hehehe..i should stop in Kamloops..and see soem friends I met in Mexico...

So im off to work her...have a great one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh the drama! we'll be rockin and frickin rollin and frickin rockin....