5/16/07

Get to know me,...

1. Where is your mobile? anywhere I am...practically glued to my head!
2. Your Partner? In crime? At home with her babies...
3. Your hair? in need if a cut and dye job
4. Your mom? Died of breast cancer in 98. I miss her.
5. Your dad? Died in November...barely knew him.
6. Favourite thing? Besides tequila?....good times with friends
7. Your dream in the last night? I was workin in a buzy bar and made killer tips
8. Your favourite drink? Tequila and Rye
9. Your favourite Car?Mitsubishi Eclipse
10. The room where you are? Carl's office...needs a good dusting i tell ya
11. Your last partner? Carl...and still is
12. Your fear? Spiders and snakes
13. What would you like to be in 10 years? In love with someone special!14. With whom did you spend the yesterday evening? Carl
15. What are you not? a pushover.
16. What was the last you did yesterday? Talked to my friend Juanita online. And smoked a big fat one...hehe
17. What do you wear right now? Capri Pants and a white tank top.
18. Your favourite book? Anything James Patterson
19. What was the last you ate yesterday? Ketchup Chips..mmm
20. Your life? Is not where I expected to be but right where I want for today.
21. Your mood? right now...im feelin no pain and im happy.
22. Your friends? Tannis is my glosest friend and I love her...id do anything for her.
23. What are you thinking right now? how good this rye and coke is and how sexy carl is..hehe
24. What are you doing right now? Waiting for Carl to get back here with more RYE.
25. Your summer? is gonna rock...and im gonna have fun no matter what
26. What runs in your television? Mostly CSI and Poker...the odd reality show.
27. When did you laugh the last time? When I was watching Will and Grace..those HOMO's are funny.
28. When did you cry the last time? The other night...memories
29. School? Would love to go back.
30. What are you hearing right now? Peace and Quiet
31. Favourite weekend activity? Getting together with friends.
32. Dream Job? Interior Design
33. Your computer? Its not mine..its todds.
35. Beer? Corona
36. Mexican food? YUMMY
37. Winter? I hate the cold....i love summer
38. Religion?I believe in God..
39. Vacation? Wanna go to Jamacia Man
40. On your bed? Brown comforter and 5 Pillows
41. Love? Is for the weak hearted...

No comments: