8/15/08

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!


I cant believe that in 2 days ill be outta here ....sunday morning at 8am....leaving my world to go try something else...Tim will have me boating to flying his model airplanes...to canoe rides..hikes aroung the island...it will be like survivor but with a comfy place to sleep.. Im still kinda sick about having to shit in an outhouse for 3 weeks....EEEWWW I dont wanna mommy....lol The things we do for love eh! Well he did say he would make me a potty for the middle of the night and i though...aww..still gross. I stocked up on purell and bringing a nose plug.


Ill be missing the Seether concert...which i really hope someone buys my ticket....cause that would be a waste ...someone should enjoy it. And hey ladies ..when your doing pics...you should leave a spot so you can "insert cool Jnut here" winks...Have fun and hope you dont do anything i wouldnt do...so that leaves it WIDE OPEN!

So enjoy the rest of your summer and see you in SEPT!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Will miss you Jnut!!! Have a great time!!! Txt me if you have service! HUGS!