8/8/08

So hey....


Nothing is really new this week...still in love...happy too.! i met an awesome guy...i really am having difficulties believing it. Tim came into my life at the best time. I didnt want anyone in my space i didnt want to have to do the relationship thing...and then when i fell in love with him that all changed. Im thinking one day...not anytime soon..i might even get married to him...if he should so choose to ask me. I would not say no....i finally found my pirince.....so to all the fricken frogs out there that i had to kiss....thank you for your company and so long!

Ive totally cut down on my drinking and i dont go party. just work and then I see Tim on my days off as time permits. I just want a normal life just like everyone else. i still dont want kids but Tim did mention that we could talk about the possibility of adopting a 6 or 7 year old....who knows...we just dont do crying and whining well.....winks.!

Leaving in 9 days to go to Tim's cabin in Ontario....small island off Lake Huron. Should be a blast. im gonna take alot ...ALOT of pics..cause there wont be really alot of things to do besides each other...wink wink...were gonna get alot of exercise though...Tim wants to take me all over the place in his boat. Im thinking as long as theres sunshine and Tim..ill be happy....i cant wait to get to know him more.....

So thats all i got for now....still smiling....shit eating grin is more like it!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Now what exactly is a shit eating grin...I was told apparantly I had one...don't get it....anyways....so I hope you have a fabby holiday and that you have a great time...U will be missed at Seether girl...but I know that you gotta follow your heart...I hope it's a wonderful journey...HUGS

Stacy said...

crazy girl!!! have fun on your holiday !!!