7/27/08

Im leaving....

...on a jet plane...and unfortunalty i will be coming back again. Tim (my sexy hot boyfriend) bought me a ticket to go with him to his cabin this summer....were leaving August 17th and coming back begining of September. I cant wait either...if anyone needs a vacation its me....ive been at my job since Sept 2006 and have yet to take a holiday. So yes im due. Im still living at Tannis's house with the brats..wink wink.....The move to Calgary is still in the works.....its just on hold. I really wanna do that but i dont wanna just up and leave. I need to get to know my bf first alot more....

I guess i wont be going to see Seether with the girls ...which sucks ill miss a good time. But if i know the girls they will have just as much fun as if i was there...! Take lots of pics ladies.....

Renee i wanna say thanks again for making my page all pretty.....awww....its awesome! I appreciate it ! Come see us soon!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Awwww you're welcome girl....I'm sorry I will be just missing you when I get back from San Francisco!! boo!!! But I hope you have a good time and that your holiday will be all that you hoped it would be. Let's just put it this way...if you can travel with him for 3 weeks and he doesn't get on your nerves...well he's got to be a keeper then;)