9/29/08

its about time...




My favorite people in the world are amazing..i love them. I was adopted into this family and there all so special to me. Tannis has a heart of gold and i love her dearly. She does such nice things for me and i dont know how i could ever repay her.

...so here it goes the rants...hahahahaha....Tim and i broke up..hes a slob ....druggie...loser...has no respect for women...ya we went away in love..thinking im gonna marry this one(puke) and came back disgusted and revolted by the kinda person i saw . He may look all good on the outside..but inside hes a a lost soul..has no clue!

So single again i say...i signed up for Plenty of Fish...its a stoooopid dating site...so im going thru all these profiles and come across this one called Shoots13 ..wow hes pretty hot...so i message him and were talking for a few weeks make a plan to meet.........he stood me up.....k....i can understand he drove all night from Williams lake...so we make it for the next night...oh and the fucker had the nerve to stand me up again....then ..at 3am he calls me...like get bent ya fucker! i text messaged him the next day cause i didnt feel he deserved a call....saying Hey thanks for wasting my time....and he shouldnt make promises he couldnt keep......SO i decided i give up on the dating scene. Fuck it.!

Renee came to town to visit...and we had some kareoke fun...got loaded...well elagantly wasted. did some shopping...had some laughs...photoshoots...everytime she comes we always have a blast...why dont you just move in here and well be the golden girls...im telling ya im thinkin men are asshole losers...well all just grow old together and use and abuse the men we desire...haha...RIGHT! (im so funny sometimes) Come back baby! SOON! or hey i should come there.! In the pic i knew Renee wanted to grope me more but she CHICKEN...haha

Work is going to be super busy! Gotta find me a bartender. Boss said he was gonna put an add in the paper...RIGHT im thinking...i should just do it myself. i have to work steady till the 13th. Oh ill be a hoot to be around i bet.....i just wanna go somewhere december im thinkin. My Gf Alissa needs a partner in crime so save save save...thats all ill be doing.

Other than that just doing my thing and hoping one day my ship will come in...im not gonna swim out to find it though.....

2 comments:

Renee said...

Well you're gonna have to fight my friend Trisha for the boob grope cuz I got that this weekend...ha ha ha....well I'm really trying to get the move south so we can hang out more....trust me I get what I want...lol it just may be a slower process than we want.....and about the men thing...I'm sure when you least expect it that ship will dock probably on top of your head....but hey it can happen!!! Cheer up buttercup and I'll be back before you know it! Cheers!

Renee said...

ummm you owe me princess....lmao!