10/20/08

Ladies and gentleman....






Im proud to introduce you to the infamous JARET....i went down to calgary on Saturday night to meet the parents and friends. We started out at Jarets friends Mikes and Cindy's house. We drank and ate steak...then it was off to the bar. Had a wiked time i guess. I blacked out so im going on what Jaret is telling me....supposedly im a wiked dancer...i fell onto the dancefloor..haha..im kinda embarrased about that but WHATEVER i was shitfaced. I dont even really recall dancing. So as the night was coming to a close we stepped outside and got a hotdog....K..really dont even remember this part at all. Mine had ketchup and that was it. Boo..cause i love mustard and relish...hell loaded would have been awesome too...so we walked across the street to our hotel and made nice with 6 cowboys in the elevator. Teehee i wonder what i said. So now the really intresting part...went up to our room and i guess i gave Jaret a strip show....k we havent even made sweet passionate love yet..and i guess i did good.! Once i was naked ..i put on his leather coat and my black boots and was lookin all sexy for myself...hahah...i wish i remember what i was doing..DAMMIT! So after that we went into the bedroom and we both just passed out...what a night..!

Next morning comes along and theres me all naked wondering WHAT THE FUCK! haha. ...then i saw the clothes all over the room and kinda had a feeling something went on...but no hes such a gentleman he told me what happened and we both had a good laugh....slept for another hour then it was time to check out. I wasnt feeling so great...we went to get our cars and went to this little dinner and had some breakfast. I oredered toast. and had one bite. Had a glass of OJ and decided it was time to puke.! so after that i felt way better. Off to meet the parents...HOW AWESOME ARE THEY! They were so sweet.. they sure love Jaret and his brother Jonas. we all ate dinner and drank good wine.
So its time to go home...we stop to get gas...and he fills my tank for me ...and then looks at me and says..i didnt get enough cuddle time can you come spend the night with me...im like awwwwe. this guy is so sweet...im so happy to have met him...finally (i know i say this everytime) but i think this one is sweet and a keeper. Now the unveiling....(i just showed tannis and she liked the screen) hes sexy!

1 comment:

Renee said...

k...yeah...I have to hand it to ya...he is a cutie....next time don't drink that sweet red shit...unless it's my fogcutters cuz it will f you up every time!!!