10/17/08

Its foxy friday...


And ive decided to be the fox...took some bad ass pics of myself...gotta love self portraits..haha.

Things with Jaret are going slow...which is fine...i dont wanna rush things. Havent seen him since monday...cause he works nightshift..and by the time he wakes up its time to go to work..but we talk everyday . I really enjoy the conversations we have. hes so sweet!! and he has a good sence of humor. ha makes me laugh..which is somthing i need outta a guy. Were planning on hanging out Saturday night...i think im gonna make him dinner...and then just see what the night has to offer.


Wish me luck....who knows this one just might be the one...haha i know i say that about them all..but hey ya never know...

I just noticed my blog is becoming my dating diary..haha.. Just wait till things get serious...how saucy it might get...so for all you anal retentive bitches...you might wanna stop reading now...

No comments: