11/6/07

Where does the time go...

...well i started seeing this guy...like a boyfriend girlfriend kinda relatinship...and im not too sure where it could go...or even if I want it to go anywhere....its kinda freekin me out a but....but for now..this guy is really sweet...so well just see where it goes ..im not gonna push him away like i have done to so many before...this guy is diffrent....the only thing i dont like about him is....well you know how men can be childish...goofy....get on my last nerve kinda guy??..well ya thats the thing that bothers me...should I say something or just think its cute....HMMMMM....i guess well just have to see how it pans out......

...started a circle Journal.....Tannis invited me...so now i guess i gotta dig out the old scrap shit...LOVELY....ha ha....i got so much shit but no ambition to do anything...so im gonna just take it all over to Tannis house and make her do it....ha ha ...Just kidding I got some talent in there somewhere.....

...still workin at the Corner Pocket...I threw a party for halloween ....but it wasnt a big turnout...BOOOOOO

....Playing in the tuesday night fun Leauge...and im number one shooter for the ladies...outta 10...thats right im number one....i wont let it go to my head......mwahahahahaha

So other than just the same old shit differnt day.....
PEACE OUT!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hey girl, I'm part of your new cj...welcome aboard, look forward to seeing your talent. Know how it goes to not be motivated. but it's in there, just dig down. Come see me sometime on my blog.

Renee said...

OMG!!! you actually updated this thing!!! I'm sorry I couldn't join the cj group this time around...but if you want just for you I'll do a page in your book just for you:)