11/22/07

Well ladies...guess what....

Remember all those times i said men are only good for one thing...and men suck and men ewww....well let me tell ya..I MET A BOY...and hes so awesome....so far in the last 2 weeks ive known him...i cant find anything wrong with him....im changing my wicked ways...i cut down smoking...cause why would he have to kiss an ashtray....i wouldnt ...and i dont drink nearly enough these days...and im in bed early..he he...only cause i cant help myself...now let me fill you in on him...


His name is Chad...hes 34..hes 6'2 brown hair green eyes...Instructor at the Red Deer College..(Electrical)...he has 2 girls...they dont live with him (every other weekend)...his little girl loves me ..and shes so cute...her name is Charlize...well here ill just post a pic...and judging by the look on my face you can tell how happy this guy makes me.....


Oh before i forget..i finished my CJ..my first one..so when you get it..DONT LAUGH...lol

3 comments:

Renee said...

Glad that your man is workin' out and you're enjoyin those moments...one of these days I'll be comin' down so you can get my official approval...ha ha! hugs!

Linda said...

ok he's just so cute Love that pic of you, you have a cheshire cat grin on your face, LOL....but glad that you are happy. Did you take pics of your cj? You should so you can post it on your blog. Love to see a sneak peek of what's to come. I finished mine too, will post it later this week. Have fun girl. OK...have lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

ha ha, thought i would be the first to post here! we loves ya, had to comment so you would keep posting!
and yes,, you bitch! Chad is hot!