7/4/07

Well HOLY HELL...she lives

Well...i guess its time to let you people know whats been going on in my world..

Well I finally decided to get my shit together...and clean up my act....HA HA HA RIIIIIGHT...who am i kidding...I been doing the same ole shit differnt day...Been hanging out with this Micah..a guy i met on Canada day...but the shitty thing is that he went to Yemen....Yemen..where the hell is Yemen...hes gonna be gone for a month..which is good..cause I cant be around men for too long without them driving me crazy...So were just gonna see where that goes...

Summer for me so far is good...havent done the first float down the river yet...I was invited to go a few days ago ...but too buzy with my man friend CORONA..ha ha....
well i just got informed that im being recruted to go get sod....SOD...where is the frickin fun in that...lol....guess i shouldnt have worn my white pants...lol

Well see ya all in a month ..ha ha..my roomie is still not in the paying the bills mood...so till then people....

2 comments:

Renee said...

well hey Tannis only gets sod in one life time so have fun...lol better u then me...cuz i gotta do that later on in the summer...ugh..sucks...hey take it easy on Corona....his neck gets too sore if you pull too hard...lmao later luv

Anonymous said...

if she only knew! Tannis hasn't sodded once. Thanks for being there gal! a month...come blog away anytime!