7/13/07

I miss blogland



I miss blogging....I miss humpday hotties...i miss stalking you fuckers...ha ha...remember im the one that has no kids and doesnt give a rats ass what ya think....ya thats me ..im still around.....im sittin here....wondering what the fak....where is everyone..doesnt anyone have fun anymore.....well life has been fun and intresting the last few weeks...met some intresting people...Canada Day was a blast..met this guy and he seems like a fun guy...too bad he works his ass off..and doesnt really have time for silly girls like me...His name is Micah.Momma likes Micah...hes still a baby though...
.ps..this pic kills me and i think man hes one sexy dish...dont tell him i said that.
.and i think i like him...more than a girl should.....one day when he takes the time to get to know me...he might think the same about me...but time will tell...
...So let me tell you why im being all serious and shit...........ummm its beacause im a little intoxicated...went to the REDSTONE in RED DEER and got intoxicated with my girl TANNIS...fun stuff i tell ya,...she rocks..dont tell her that though...oh ya Tannis....when you grabbed Kims ass...his little lady friend was lookin...and im thinkin shes gonna have words with my bud Kim...ill let ya know how it pans out...

My roomie is driving me MENTAL....he doesnt see the forest thru the trees and it makes me mad...I just wanna slap him..one day i tell ya...Im gonna SNAP!


K..drunk chick is done and wants to call it a nite..but there is sooooo much more beer to drink...

I'll talk to you people soon...Kiss Kiss

1 comment:

Renee said...

What you need is another shot and more cowbell...that's the way I see it...lol...The hunky men are over at my house movin' my shit...will be in Grande freakin' Prairie by Monday...I'm still not happy about it..no matter...I'll talk to you chicas soon...almost can't wait until Sept for Keith Urban baby!!! yeah!!!