4/18/07

Weeee HOOOO..

Can someone please give me a tissue to wipe the drool all over this keyboard...Sexy peice of man candy..where are the guys that look like this in Red Deer...seriously..come on..share with sugar bear...



So i gotta work this weekend..which sucks cause the girls are partying it up in Edson..my old stompin grounds..But hey someone has to pay my bills..cause i have yet to find me a sugar daddy...you guys better have a few for me..
Ive been a bad girl lately...A.A. has a chair with my name all over it..you know my friend beer goggles..well i thought i gave them to Tannis to hold..but somehow ive been wearing them again..not gonna name names..but ive been his cuddle bunny for the last 3 nights..and when i get up i think ...WTF...can someone pull an intervention on my sorry ass already... I went out with sick girl on Sunday..and i was talkin to some serious man candy and then i saw puppy dog eyes and felt sorry for the guy...and let him take me home...you know when your in the pet store and the one dog looks at you and says please please pick me...well frick..i picked him...and now i gotta shake him off somehow...i like him kinda...not mr right..but hes my mr right now..one day ill smarten up...
havin fun..livin life...doin my thing..and enjoying every minute of it...LITTERALLY..haha

2 comments:

Renee said...

oSo I get it...picking man candy over us....sigh...I'm so sad.....play offs....schmay offs....lol Ah well a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do to pay the bills...totally understand....I'll get you next time JJ

Anonymous said...

Okay, I held the beer goggles, I even gave a little slap upside the head and I said look the other way...intervention didn't work! Oh, BTW, this mommas gotta get some sleep so stop keeping me out til all hours!