4/11/07

Lookin for a carpenter anyone??

I heard some of us are needing a carpenter...well ...im the carpenters dream..Flat as a board and easy to lay...TEEEHEEEE. I was gonna put some half naked men on today..but hey why for..this guy looks great with them on...see i can keep it PG...you just gotta have a little faith in me.

So I went for that interview yesterday and im thinkin i might just go for it..has potential..its workining for Supreme Air. A sales job..never worked in sales..but apperently it has loads of potential..if i put my mind to it i could be makin all sorts of fat cash. Maybe its time to step outta the box and go for it. See what this brain can actually do. Besides think of sexy boys and Cervasa's. WInks. Ill let ya know more about it tomorrow..the big day of desision.


Oh ya before i forget,..Tannis and I had to laugh at this pic of these two boys...not a very flatterning pic but hey..its a good story....
The guy in the black coat was thinking i was his girlfriend or something..but in reality i already told him that i wasnt lookin for anyhthing serious...didnt get that part poor guy...so were at Bellinni's havin a good time and my friend Carl shows up..cant ignore a friend right..so i stood there and talked to him for a bit..Tannis is like.."photo opp" and this is the outcome...
So im thinkin ..cause im such a smart ass...Hey Guy in Black coat...can ya hold my beer so I can
kiss this cute boy..
K...it didnt happen that way but hey good story...I had to sneak a kiss in there later on that nite..im such a badassssss. You would be surprised on whats under that shirt...nice man breasts.
And for the black coat guy..come on theres no gettin attached to this chicka..thanks for the cuddles though.
Have a great day ladies...
Still Smilin

2 comments:

Renee said...

Now that man is a hot-tay....wonder what he looks like naked with a tool belt though.....hmmmm sorry....had a mental picture going on there for a moment...I'm back now....well he can take me for a roll in the sawdust any time.....yeah baby tee hee...

Anonymous said...

I saw him first! Kat fight! meeeeooow!