6/29/08

Guess what......








K...so i got a little camera happy with my big bad self...i got a little burnt sitting out on the deck..YOUCH!

in other news...I'm moving to Calgary...yes that's right...Moving outta Red Deer...Met a boy also...his name is Tim..he is a sweetheart..like no other guy Ive met by far...his personality is awesome...we get along perfect. Very easy on the eyes...and hes built like a brick shithouse...he's 38...he makes me feel happy inside....which i havent really felt in awhile about guys...so ill keep you posted on how that turns out.

The reason I'm moving to Calgary is to run a Bed and Breakfast...Elbow River Manor ...Google it...its a sweet pad...its up in Mount Royal ..the snooty area of Calgary...Ill live rent free and get paid to work there...and I'm thinking i don't wanna pass that up...plus ill get to see Tim more often...woot woot....I think ill be able to make it work..and meet all sorts of new people...from all over the world...its a 4 star B&B...and ill be running the whole show....kinda scary but I'm ready for the challenge...Bring it on I say....

My girl Tannis is going in for her surgery...and she will be laid up for awhile....she said shes gonna tan her ass ...so i guess when shes out there ill have to roll her over so she doesn't burn like this big dummy did...i hope all works out for her and she can feel better...I love her more than i love my own sister...shes helped me out so much and i just want her to know that i love her! and thank you my girl...

So i guess its time i go bake myself some more ..but I'm just getting my back this time...lol

Peace out!
Still smiling!

2 comments:

Renee said...

love all the pics!! lol and hey here's to new adventures!!! Good luck to ya! I'm sure we'll be having a blast again in August when you come up to Etown to see me! Cheers!

Stacy said...

hey i like the pic in your black tanks best you look so hot!!!! congrats on the gig in calgary