1/2/08

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Soooooo,,....hope everyone had a blast new years eve..,,,i know i did...Tannis is a star...she threw a fondue party..made all sorts of yummy things to eat...she invited a bunch of people but they didnt bother to show up...RUDE...anyways girl your the best!! I invited Chad as my date...and he did a good job at showing up and playing the role...the clock struck midnight and we all kissed each other...well I kissed all the girls...cause you know if your wanting a kiss i got lots of those to give.

So my new years resolution is to get rid of all the negative people in my life...and to stop smokin...wish me luck..ha ha

BEST WISHES TO YOU ALL!

1 comment:

Renee said...

so where are the pics from the party?? I wanna see!! I have to live vicariously through you as I've been laid up for 2 months!!! and I couldn't come...whaaaaaaaaaaa!!! here me whine!!! See you soon!